Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday


Zachary and Logan have just turned another year older! I can't believe that Zac is 4 and Logan is 3. How time flies by so fast. This year the boys wanted a transformer cake, so I search online and found one that Zac and Logan loved...Optimism Prime in semi truck form. So, of course, I said I would try and guess what it didn't turn out to bad. We had their party at the park and for the most part it was good weather. Lots of family and friends help us celebrate and it made me realize how blessed I am to have such wonderful family and friends so close. Thank you to all who came and helped make this day such a special one for my two wonderful little boys. I am truly blessed from my Heavenly Father to have given me these two beautiful boys!

Logan, 3 years old

Zachary, 4 years old, Optimism Prime

Front side of the cake I made!
Side view of the cake

1 comment:

Erica Mangum said...

good job on the cake! We both have a 4 year old! they grow to fast